Aleen Floral Design is a modern floral studio where creative design, detailed touches, and innovation meet. We offer unique designs for weddings and special events in Southeastern Virginia. On location consultations, detailed floral design plans, personal delivery, and on-site event setup, as well as rental of glassware, candles, and ceremony structures are hallmarks of our services.
We relish walking through the designing process with our clients from the first conversation to the day we personally set up each detail. Taking time to know you and your style is key in bringing your vision to life. We do this through the consultation process. Consultations are best set up six months to a year in advance of your wedding, whereas corporate events and family celebrations only require a two-month notice. We book a limited number of events per year and are committed to serving one client per day. To start the design conversation, head over to our contact page!
• Head to the contact page to start the consultation process
• We will set up an initial 30-45 minute phone consultation to get to know you and talk style, color, and quantities of floral pieces you desire
• Within a day we will send a proposal with a suggested budget for the scope of your floral design collection along with a contract to review
• If you love our style, then sign the contract electronically and submit a $700 reservation retainer to book your day!
• 4-6 months prior to your wedding we will host a Design Planning Session (this is where the fun begins!)
• Bring your fiancé, your best friend, your mom… whoever you want to be part of the experience
• We will meet on location at your venue to “live in the space” while we envision the decor details of your day
• Specific designs, vases, and flower varieties will be selected as we guide in current trends and seasonal flower options that will create a cohesive aesthetic that reflects you and your fiancé well
• A detailed design plan will be created within a week for your review
• This is your day! You’ve hired a great team of professionals, so now it is time to relax and let your vendors do their thing
• 5-6 weeks prior to your wedding we will connect to review the design plan with final counts and solidify a delivery timeline
• Our creative team will ensure every detail of your floral design collection is installed as planned and personal flowers received in time for pictures
• At the end of the night, keep on dancing right out the door! We will break down, give the flowers to guests, and pack up rented vase, candles, etc.
You are unique, and we believe your floral design should be too. Season, color scheme, and flower varieties chosen highly influence final pricing. We have found a customized approach is best in creating your floral design collection. As a general rule, floral design comprises 12-15% of a total event budget. For weddings, several of our clients have found they spend about the same on floral design as on their photographer.
To acquire a suggested floral design budget for your wedding or event, head over to the contact page to schedule a consultation. Full wedding design services start at $2,800.